Definición de trichloroethylene en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
A colourless volatile liquid used as a solvent and formerly as an anaesthetic.
- Chemical formula: CCl2CHCl
- But many other chemicals linked to reproductive health problems, including xylene, trichloroethylene, phenols, and acetone, remain in use.
- Even dry-cleaning fluid, which is generally trichloroethylene, can be made from acetylene.
- The same applies to the solvents, save that chloroform and trichloroethylene were handled only in small quantities for laboratory use.
Definición de trichloroethylene en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan