sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
- A synthetic crystalline compound used as an insecticide and preservative and in the synthesis of pesticides.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chemical formula: C6H2Cl3(OH); six isomers
- The chlorine reacts with phenolics in the cork to form trichlorophenol, which is converted to chloroanisoles by moulds growing on the cork, the germination and growth of these moulds being favoured by moist conditions.
- A study of 138 TCDD-exposed workers at a trichlorophenol production facility found that mean erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased, white blood cell count decreased, and platelet count decreased with current TCDD body burden.
- Different isomers of trichlorophenol exist according to which ring positions on the phenol contain chlorine atoms.
Más definiciones de trichlorophenolDefinición de trichlorophenol en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.