1An order of insects that comprises the caddis flies.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Now the harvest is mainly Trichoptera larvae, which are collected and eaten, but they are not as large or as popular as the Megaloptera larvae (alderflies).
- However, metrics such as taxa richness and Ephemeroptera, Plecoptera, Trichoptera richness were less useful in distinguishing between these impairment sources.
- Perry and Andersen's dry weight data from sticky traps hung 5 m above the forest floor identified the most common orders as Diptera, Coleoptera, and Trichoptera.
1.1 (trichoptera) Insects of the order Trichoptera: clusters of trichoptera
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In contrast to YOY perch, predator-sensitive prey in the diet were dominated by Trichoptera, Odonata, and Coleoptera larvae.
- It concentrates on Ephemeroptera, which are the prettiest trout food, though less important than the sedges, Trichoptera and midges, Chironomidae.
- Trichoptera, or caddisflies, comprise the most diverse insect order whose members are exclusively aquatic.
Definición de Trichoptera en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda