Definición de trichotomy en inglés:
sustantivo (plural trichotomies)
A division into three categories: the pragmatics-semantics-syntax trichotomy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Phylogenetic relationships inferred from hsp 82 depicted the rotifer class Seisonidea as the sister taxon of a monophyletic trichotomy that included Acanthocephala, Bdelloidea, and Monogononta.
- The argument comes down to considering a trichotomy,
- Both clades, together with H. bastetanum, form a trichotomy that it is separate from H. suaveolens.
17th century: from Greek trikha 'threefold' from treis 'three', on the pattern of dichotomy.
- Example sentences
- Branching details are difficult to resolve in full, but trichotomous branching is evident in several areas, and four orders of laterals are evident within the upper verticils of this zone.
- The dependent variable for this study was a trichotomous survey item focusing on level of parent involvement: ‘how active are you in your child's health education?’
- Bivariate analyses of the trichotomous accuracy variable and patient attributes showed no important differences with respect to patients' age, sex, race, religion, or marital status.
Definición de trichotomy en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan