- Denoting a stain or method of histological staining in which different tissues are stained, each in one of three different colours.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unlike the Azan method, the Masson trichrome stain poses no potential health risk to laboratory personnel.
- Elastic trichrome and trichrome stains of the liver tissue failed to show evidence of fibrosis.
- Acid-fast and parasite trichrome stains of lung biopsy specimens were negative, as were direct fluorescent antibody stains for legionella and pneumocystis carinii.
early 20th century: from tri- 'three' + Greek khrōma 'colour'.
Más definiciones de trichromeDefinición de trichrome en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.