(Of wealth) gradually benefit the poorest as a result of the increasing wealth of the richest.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- No longer applicable, then, is the old theory of material benefits trickling down to the poor as the economy flies.
- There is also some debate regarding the benefits of the reforms trickling down to the lowest strata of Indian society.
- Anything which trickles down wealth from board room to the worker must be applauded, as indeed must any scheme which encourages prudent investing and enables people to save tax.
sustantivo[usually as modifier]
The theory that the poorest in society gradually benefit as a result of the increasing wealth of the richest: the trickle-down effect
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Before Howard started using the phrase, people who had not reaped the benefits of the trickle-down effect wouldn't have cited this elite as a group they resented.
- Under the open-source model, scientists are free to modify the control software, creating a trickle-down effect that benefits amateurs.
- He has a regular housekeeper, whose family thus benefits from the trickle-down effect.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda