Definición de triclad en inglés:
A free-living flatworm of an order characterized by having a gut with three branches, including the planarians.
- Order Tricladida, class Turbellaria
- We have searched for Hox and ParaHox genes in several flatworm groups spanning from freshwater triclads to marine polyclads and, more recently, in the acoels, the likely earliest extant bilaterian.
- Despite several attempts, no ParaHox genes have so far been found in triclads.
- The amplified fragment of EF1a varies in size, from 947 nt in the two polyclads to 962 nt in C. roscoffensis to 965 nt in the three triclads.
Definición de triclad en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia