Definición de tricorn en inglés:
(Of a hat) having a brim turned up on three sides: a tricorn hat decorated by a plume
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The wartime tricorn hat and WRNS badge on display are those she wore on D-Day itself as she went on duty at Eisenhower's HQ at Southwick House.
- Eccentric chic is apparently all very now: think Oxford beanies, tricorn hats, feather boas and you get some idea of the serious lack of taste required.
- A band of protesters in colonial gear wended through the crowd, led by a bell ringer in a tricorn hat calling for revolution.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A hat with a brim turned up on three sides.
- From the simplest berets and plain straw bonnets to turbans, toques and tricorns, hats are central to her look.
- A young soldier, his black tricorn at a jaunty angle, moved to make room for him.
- He was dressed in a worn tricorn, a dark homespun coat, knee-length breeches, dark stocking, and heavy brogue shoes.
Definición de tricorn en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan