Definición de tricuspid en inglés:
1Denoting a tooth with three cusps or points.
- Some F 2 teeth are truly tricuspid, like those of LF, whereas others are truly bicuspid, as in MZ.
- Their tricuspid teeth (three sharp points per tooth) are especially adapted to feed on organisms with hard shells such as clams, snails, crabs and shrimp.
- Next, we use field data for cichlid species with adult unicuspid, bicuspid, and tricuspid teeth.
2Denoting or relating to a valve formed of three triangular segments, particularly that between the right atrium and ventricle of the heart: tricuspid atresia
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Contraction of the right and left atria forces blood past the right tricuspid and left bicuspid valves into the right and left ventricles, respectively.
- In the absence of cardiac failure, previous thromboemboli, or heart failure, antithrombotic therapy is not indicated in patients with isolated aortic or tricuspid valve disease.
- Ventricular contraction pushes up the tricuspid valve and raises pressure in the right atrium to a slight degree.
Definición de tricuspid en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan