- (Of a compound) having three rings of atoms in its molecule.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Quinacrine is a planar tricyclic compound with structural similarities to DMMB, yet it does not absorb red light.
- In addition, all methyl sulfone containing compounds in the tricyclic class are very poorly bioavailable.
- Clomipramine was equal to desipramine and both tricyclic agents were superior to placebo for amelioration of hyperactivity.
sustantivo(usually tricyclics) Medicine Volver al principio
- Any of a class of antidepressant drugs having molecules with three fused rings.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However inspection of comparative studies in fall risk between SSRIs and tricyclics suggest these two antidepressant classes exhibit similar risks of fall.
- Over half of the prescriptions were for the class antidepressants known as tricyclics, while four out of 10 were for SSRIs.
- The most commonly prescribed antidepressant medications include the tricyclics and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
Más definiciones de tricyclicDefinición de tricyclic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.