- An unsaturated hydrocarbon containing three double bonds between carbon atoms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They established that the conjugated triene was further hydrogenated to a non-conjugated diene and eventually to the monoene 18: 1 til (vaccenic acid) as was the c9, Ml CLA.
- The cells contain histamine and trienes leukotrines (white cell, triple-bonded chemicals) that loosen cell joints and allow foreign proteins to enter deeply, causing lung tube spasm.
- However, trienes, whether substituted or not, are only extremely weakly fluorescent, whereas dienes are considered as nonfluorescent.
Más definiciones de trieneDefinición de triene en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.