Definición de triennial en inglés:
1Recurring every three years: the triennial meeting of the Association
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This should be a sufficiently rich selection to keep readers busy through the warmer months and even to provide some relief during the triennial meeting of the General Convention of the Episcopal Church in July.
- Throughout the spring of 1629, Louis and the keeper of the seals Michel de Marillac repeatedly rejected requests by deputies of the provincial Estates to summon the triennial meeting in May.
- Tom Hart, director of the Episcopal Church's Washington office, said his staff gives a voice in a practical way to positions taken by the church at its triennial General Convention meetings.
1.1Lasting for or relating to a period of three years.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In particular, I am referring to what may be called a ‘time bomb’: the triennial fee maxima of $3,900 each year for arts students, and above that for other students.
- Officials report that the main contributing factors to the decrease in projected long-term debt levels were the policy changes introduced in the Budgets of 2002 and 2003, especially the triennial fee/course costs maxima policy.
- Now one of your other policies is to increase the triennial funding of the corporation.
sustantivoVolver al principio
Palabras que riman con triennialbicentennial, biennial, centennial, decennial, millennial, perennial, Tenniel
Definición de triennial en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda