- 1Recurring every three years: the triennial meeting of the AssociationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This should be a sufficiently rich selection to keep readers busy through the warmer months and even to provide some relief during the triennial meeting of the General Convention of the Episcopal Church in July.
- Throughout the spring of 1629, Louis and the keeper of the seals Michel de Marillac repeatedly rejected requests by deputies of the provincial Estates to summon the triennial meeting in May.
- Tom Hart, director of the Episcopal Church's Washington office, said his staff gives a voice in a practical way to positions taken by the church at its triennial General Convention meetings.
- 1.1Lasting for or relating to a period of three years.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In particular, I am referring to what may be called a ‘time bomb’: the triennial fee maxima of $3,900 each year for arts students, and above that for other students.
- Officials report that the main contributing factors to the decrease in projected long-term debt levels were the policy changes introduced in the Budgets of 2002 and 2003, especially the triennial fee/course costs maxima policy.
- Now one of your other policies is to increase the triennial funding of the corporation.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A visitation of an Anglican diocese by its bishop every three years.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The challenge was placed before us all by a varied range of speakers throughout the Triennial.
mid 16th century: from late Latin triennis (from Latin tri- 'three' + annus 'year') + -al.
Más definiciones de triennialDefinición de triennial en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.