sustantivo (plural triennia /-nɪə/ or trienniums)
- A specified period of three years.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Indeed, he deferred submitting a proposal for renewal of a triennium of funding two years ago while he pulled together a massive restructuring of the organisation.
- We call it vocational registration, and we have to accumulate a minimum number of points over a triennium.
- The new International Rules of Yacht Racing, covering the triennium 2001-2004, were implemented for the first time in an Optimist regatta in Asia and the race organizers watched with great interest.
mid 19th century: from Latin, from tri- 'three' + annum 'year'.
Más definiciones de trienniumDefinición de triennium en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.