- another term for trigeminal nerve.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is marked paralysis of the facial and trifacial nerves and the branches of the auditory nerves.
- The best results were received in the patients that had not been subject to alcoholization of trifacial node and trifacial nerve peripheral branches at the basis of scull.
- There have been cases of trifacial nerve headaches which would not recede with any known treatment, but after 15-20 acupuncture sessions they disappeared or pain diminished considerably.
Más definiciones de trifacial nerveDefinición de trifacial nerve en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.