- (Of a pair of glasses) having lenses with three parts with different focal lengths.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One analysis reports that neck pain experienced by middle-aged patients often coincides with their first prescription for bifocal or trifocal glasses.
- A bifocal lens corrects both far and near vision, while a trifocal also has an intermediate zone.
- Additionally, where bifocal or trifocal lenses are not desirable, disposable lens shields and ‘press-on’ lenses in the upper and/or upper-central regions of the lens have been proposed.
sustantivo(trifocals) Volver al principio
- A pair of glasses with trifocal lenses.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Scopes also help mature shooters continue in the sport longer, he said, because finding iron sights through bifocals and trifocals can be challenging.
- And if you wear bifocals or trifocals, keep in mind that you may have a tendency to tilt your head backwards so that you can see through the lower portion of your glasses.
- I paid $100 American for blended trifocals, and they are the best glasses I have ever owned.
Más definiciones de trifocalDefinición de trifocal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.