Divide into three branches or forks: her watch slipped around to where a blue vein trifurcated (as adjective trifurcated) twigs on the trifurcated structure
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the ventral part, the costae are bi- or trifurcated.
- On the other hand, subtrees) and) are trifurcating, and we need to resolve them to find the optimal tree.
- The highly centralized hub-and-spoke system - centralized for the airlines, not us - now regularly bifurcates and often trifurcates even an hour's flight time as the crow flies into a four-hour series of legs.
Divided into three branches or forks.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Bittner separated his specimens of tyrolensiform daonellids found in the Himalayas from D. (A.) tyrolensis based on their lack of a regular pattern of trifurcate costae.
- The medial imprint also has a trifurcate anterior margin.
- Ray repeatedly as many as five times trifurcate at their tips.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Some paratypes also show adductor scars similar to D. (A.) tyrolensis, and the typical trifurcation of the primary costae is usually detectable.
- Because of the moderate preservation of the specimens, it is unclear whether all branching was originally via trifurcations or whether some bifurcations occurred.
- Neither the examined type material nor the figured specimens of Campbell show the typical tyrolensiform trifurcation pattern.
Definición de trifurcate en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda