Definición de trifurcate en inglés:
Pronunciación: /ˈtrʌɪfəkeɪt /[no object]
Divide into three branches or forks: her watch slipped around to where a blue vein trifurcated (as adjective trifurcated) twigs on the trifurcated structure
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the ventral part, the costae are bi- or trifurcated.
- On the other hand, subtrees) and) are trifurcating, and we need to resolve them to find the optimal tree.
- The highly centralized hub-and-spoke system - centralized for the airlines, not us - now regularly bifurcates and often trifurcates even an hour's flight time as the crow flies into a four-hour series of legs.
Pronunciación: /trʌɪˈfəːkət /Volver al principio
Divided into three branches or forks.
- Bittner separated his specimens of tyrolensiform daonellids found in the Himalayas from D. (A.) tyrolensis based on their lack of a regular pattern of trifurcate costae.
- The medial imprint also has a trifurcate anterior margin.
- Ray repeatedly as many as five times trifurcate at their tips.
- Example sentences
- Some paratypes also show adductor scars similar to D. (A.) tyrolensis, and the typical trifurcation of the primary costae is usually detectable.
- Because of the moderate preservation of the specimens, it is unclear whether all branching was originally via trifurcations or whether some bifurcations occurred.
- Neither the examined type material nor the figured specimens of Campbell show the typical tyrolensiform trifurcation pattern.
Definición de trifurcate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan