Definición de trihedral en inglés:
(Of a solid figure or body) having three sides or faces (in addition to the base or ends); triangular in cross section.
- This German-made touring kayak uses a trihedral hull design to gain a unique balance of glide speed, carving agility, carrying capacity, stability, and comfort.
- It is fascinating to look at the dihedral angles in trihedral acrons and compare those acrons which have been resolved with those that have not.
- These results clearly demonstrate that the trihedral twist reflector of the invention produces an acceptable and usable cross polarized echo over a wide range of angles and frequencies.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A trihedral figure.
- One of the most interesting novelties of the volume was the so-called ‘moving trihedrals’ for twisted curves as well as surfaces so freely used in writings of Darboux and others.
- Radar corner reflectors are simple trihedrals of aluminium that strongly reflect the radar signal back to the satellite.
- The right-left ambiguity ratio, measured using 5-m trihedrals on both sides of the flight track, is about 10 dB for a single antenna element on receive.
Definición de trihedral en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan