- 1Shared by or involving three parties: trilateral negotiationsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The latter two demand a trilateral agreement over the share of the waters, and, indeed, representatives of the three countries have met several times for this purpose.
- The commitments of Labour and Social Policy Ministry under this agreement include that it motion amendments to labour legislation after trilateral negotiations.
- This led to President Jimmy Carter's invitation to President Sadat and Prime Minister Begin to join him in trilateral negotiations at Camp David.
- 2 Geometry Of or having three sides.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of trilateral figures, an equilateral triangle is that which has its three sides equal, an isosceles triangle, that which has two of its sides equal, and a scalene triangle, that which has its three sides unequal.
- Yet the trilateral filter requires only one user-set parameter.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A triangle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Let two arcs be drawn from the vertex of a trilateral to points on the base.
- By the pivoting of the deformable quadrilaterals, the trilaterals are raised and maintain the uprights.
Más definiciones de trilateralDefinición de trilateral en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.