Definición de triller en inglés:
An Australasian and SE Asian songbird of the cuckoo-shrike family, with mainly black and white plumage.
- Family Campephagidae: two genera, in particular Lalage, and several species
- Silver-eyes, trillers, and those little honeyeaters foraged in the vegetation.
- It has solved a mystery for me: The triller I saw my last day in Port Vila was of the Polynesian persuasion.
- The Norfolk Island subspecies of the Long-tailed Triller has become extinct.
Definición de triller en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan