- An aspect of 120° (one third of a circle): Venus in trine to Mars [as modifier]: a trine aspect See also grand trine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sexual attraction occurs when one partner's Venus aspects the other's Mars; conjunctions are the most potent, with trines and sextiles also making for rewarding contact.
- However, we are starting to see indications of a lesser sentence of imprisonment, since a trine is a favorable aspect.
- Dorotheus refers to the trine as an aspect of much love and to the quartile as one of a medium amount of love.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- (Of a planet) be in a trine aspect with (another planet or position): Jupiter trines Pluto all monthMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As Anthony J. McGettigan says: The last time Saturn trined Uranus during a change of signs was during the years 1912-1914.
- In 1961, when Yuri Gagarin made the first space flight, transiting Uranus was trining the radical Mars / Saturn midpoint.
- The Moon in Cancer is strong, and past opposing the Sun and trining Uranus.
late Middle English (in the sense 'made up of three parts'): from Old French trin(e), from Latin trinus 'threefold', from tres 'three'.
Más definiciones de trineDefinición de trine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.