A small ornament or item of jewellery that is of little value.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- She missed the little trinkets and jewellery that were on display from tabletops.
- Sam slipped her two silver trinkets onto her bracelet, looping the brown string through the hole in the centre of the coins.
- What if others were to discover the value of the trinket?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The film, because it is filmed without the help of Hollywood's big names and trinketry is absolutely and stunningly beautiful.
- Wearing khaki cargo pants and sandals, her neck was festooned with all manner of jungle trinketry, from stones and carved wooden gewgaws to a bright orange bandana.
- Gentrification has spruced up the colonial facades, traveling bands of vendors offer their trinketry, plump women in white turbans and fluffed skirts wait bored to pose for pictures.
Mid 16th century: of unknown origin.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda