- Any of a group of monosaccharide sugars whose molecules contain three carbon atoms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Since the pools of glycolysis intermediates are very low in plant cells in the absence of oxygen, it seems unlikely that MeG synthesis started at the level of hexoses (or trioses) phosphate.
- In nature, the function is performed by the enzyme triose phosphate isomerase.
- Carbon fixed during the day can be exported from the chloroplasts into the cytosol in the form of triose phosphates via the triose phosphate/phosphate translocator.
Más definiciones de trioseDefinición de triose en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.