- An electronic odometer, typically with extra capabilities such as the ability to calculate fuel consumption.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I would have liked a more conventional instrument panel with a trip computer emphasising fuel consumption and range remaining.
- The upholstered dash is dominated by a grey plastic centre console which incorporates a fascia-mounted gearstick, stereo, trip computer, instrument controls and heating system with some fierce-looking air vents.
- All switchgear feels suitably tough, and it even boasts a trip computer, sunroof and alloys.
Más definiciones de trip computerDefinición de trip computer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.