- A style of dance music, usually slow in tempo, that combines elements of hip hop and dub reggae with softer, more ambient sounds.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The first, which I call transcorporate musicianship, is found in ambient techno or trip hop.
- They've made albums of deep electronic house music, sub-aquatic trip hop, tooth-rattling electro, and often combined the above rather effortlessly.
- Everything from tribal sounds, acid jazz, trip hop, and drone rock can be heard throughout the three albums.
Más definiciones de trip hopDefinición de trip hop en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.