Definición de tripe en inglés:
1The first or second stomach of a cow or other ruminant used as food.
- In Watsonville they do great brain, tripe or tongue tacos.
- Andouillettes are a Normandy specialty made by filling pig intestine with more pig intestines and tripe, or cow's stomach lining.
- I never see any of the great meat delicacies around your shop… you know, brains, sweetbreads, kidneys, tripe, lamb tongue.
2 informal Nonsense; rubbish: you do talk tripe sometimes
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yes, but then how many people are really interested in the tripe and rubbish served up at 6.30 pm on the programme.
- There's a Minister for Global Health out there somewhere and it seems that if you write beyond your allocation of tripe and twaddle, he or she will take retribution.
- This tripe, trivia and tosh poisons British politics and belittles us all
Middle English: from Old French, of unknown origin.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan