Definición de trivialize en inglés:
Make (something) seem less important, significant, or complex than it really is: the problem was either trivialized or ignored by teachers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In fact, many Christians argue that secular display of the Ten Commandments places them in an improper context and trivializes the important role those teachings play in our lives.
- As a result, the film seems to trivialize important events in Dutch history.
- I don't mean to trivialize sports and the important role they play in our society.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Eventually, the trivialization of the name will continue until the word has only a vague meaning, perhaps implying a ‘bad’ person.
- And he warned that American journalists are threatened by ‘the trivialization of our industry.’
- The trivialization of sexual assault, though, is not a laughing matter.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda