sustantivo (plural trochleae /-lɪiː/)Anatomy
A structure resembling or acting like a pulley, such as the groove at the lower end of the humerus forming part of the elbow joint.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This notch articulates with the trochlea of the humerus to form the elbow joint.
- On the lateral aspect of the calcaneus, 20 mm posterior to the peroneal trochlea, the periosteum covering an 8 x 8 mm area was peeled, and two anchors were inserted into the calcaneus at least 8 mm apart.
- This anterior projection helps receive the trochlea of the humerus and lies in the coronoid fossa of the humerus when the elbow is flexed.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No significant difference in total mean chondrocyte density between trochlear, patellar, tibial, and femoral condyles was observed.
- Inferior to the trochlear notch is the coronoid process.
- A capsulotomy was performed and the patella was dislocated laterally to expose the articular surface of the trochlear groove.
Definición de trochlea en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.