sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
- An organic compound present in various plants, with a molecule based on a seven-membered carbon ring.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chemical formula: C7H6O2
- Negative controls were previously incubated in 10 mM tropolone, a specific inhibitor for PPO activity.
- Most remarkably, with the addition of one water molecule to tropolone the observed tunneling splitting vanishes.
- Various derivatives of tropolone have been synthesized, and recently three independent syntheses of tropolone have been described.
Más definiciones de tropoloneDefinición de tropolone en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.