Definición de troublemaker en inglés:
A person who habitually causes difficulty or problems, especially by inciting others to defy those in authority.
- Authorities described the youths as troublemakers bored during a current school summer vacation.
- The officers have radios and mobile phones and have authority to ask passengers to produce tickets and to ask troublemakers to get off.
- The authority was continuing to crack down on troublemakers and was making streets cleaner.
troublemaking sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- You can have troublemaking, competitive people, but you need to focus their energies where it adds value for the audience.
- And this crisis provides a useful reminder that, contrary to popular belief, our media are often not nearly as troublemaking as they should be.
- Today, I look like a bearded, troublemaking professor, and I still get stopped occasionally, in airports.
Words that rhyme with troublemakerbookmaker
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan