A person who habitually causes difficulty or problems, especially by inciting others to defy those in authority.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Authorities described the youths as troublemakers bored during a current school summer vacation.
- The officers have radios and mobile phones and have authority to ask passengers to produce tickets and to ask troublemakers to get off.
- The authority was continuing to crack down on troublemakers and was making streets cleaner.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- You can have troublemaking, competitive people, but you need to focus their energies where it adds value for the audience.
- And this crisis provides a useful reminder that, contrary to popular belief, our media are often not nearly as troublemaking as they should be.
- Today, I look like a bearded, troublemaking professor, and I still get stopped occasionally, in airports.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda