Definición de trout lily en inglés:
A North American dog’s-tooth violet with yellow flowers, so called from its mottled leaves.
- Erythronium americanum, family Liliaceae
- This triggers the appearance of a number of wildflowers: trillium, phlox, trout lily, Dutchman's breeches, violets, wild strawberries and many more.
- Further along the same bed is a group of Erythronium revolutum, the American trout lily, which has also been gradually increasing each year.
- But on his acreage you can be just an instant from trillium, twin leaf, and trout lily.
Definición de trout lily en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan