- A North American dog’s-tooth violet with yellow flowers, so called from its mottled leaves.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Erythronium americanum, family Liliaceae
- This triggers the appearance of a number of wildflowers: trillium, phlox, trout lily, Dutchman's breeches, violets, wild strawberries and many more.
- Further along the same bed is a group of Erythronium revolutum, the American trout lily, which has also been gradually increasing each year.
- But on his acreage you can be just an instant from trillium, twin leaf, and trout lily.
Más definiciones de trout lilyDefinición de trout lily en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.