- A rib which is attached directly to the breastbone. Compare with floating rib.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is extremely rare to find an additional rib or pair of ribs in both the cervical and lumbar regions at the same time. Eight true ribs have been observed.
- The Capsular Ligament surrounds the joints formed between the cartilages of the true ribs and the sternum.
- The top seven pairs of ribs are called true ribs since they connect directly to the sternum.
Más definiciones de true ribDefinición de true rib en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.