- (Of food) cooked, garnished, or stuffed with truffles: a truffled turkeyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Things just kept getting better as the chicken with French lentils in its truffled honey glaze found its way into the feeding frenzy.
- Between us we ordered mains of roasted duck on creamy potato mash with vegetables and caramelised citrus jus, and venison with kumara mash, truffled mushrooms and Syrah reduction.
- Mom took her appetizer recommendation, a warm lobster salad in a martini glass with layers of truffled potatoes and slow-cooked broccoli.
Más definiciones de truffledDefinición de truffled en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.