- Plus, you get the added bonus of being able to trundle around in vehicles, most of them heavily armed.
- It was sunny and crowded - kids in water parks, the tram trundling past, oldsters passing slowly in their loafers.
- One of the nuclear trains from our local power plant trundled past at quarter past eight, bang on time.
- Regular tour guests pause to rest and relax at a beach stop and to take in some killer views, but I'd asked for the quick tour, so in less than an hour we were trundling back the way we came.
- The two friendly moustached officers trundling along also exuded an archaic air with their starched white cotton shirts and trousers.
- If we wanted a change of scenery - and we did several times during our seven-night adventure - we just trundled off to another more appealing location.
- The second was a roller-coaster ride in which the opening stages were a gentle trundle followed by an all-in death slide as the game reached a dramatic and totally unexpected denouement.
- A short trundle down the runway and a bit of throttle, and we were off, soaring up into the sky.
- But already my hunched shoulders become broadened as my trundle becomes a bound.
Mid 16th century (denoting a small wheel or roller): a parallel formation to obsolete or dialect trendle, trindle 'revolve'; related to trend.
Palabras que riman con trundlebundle
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: trun¦dle
Definición de trundle en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.