sustantivo (plural igual or trunkfishes)
- another term for boxfish.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Around the two Piton sites we shared the ocean with parrotfish, trumpetfish, smooth trunkfish, cornetfish, tiger grouper, a trio of barracuda, rock beauties, Spanish hogfish and many more exotic species.
- Adult trunkfishes are often categorized to subfamily and genus based on carapace characters, particularly the location and number of spines on the carapace.
- Boxfish, also known as trunkfish or cowfish, can be found in warm ocean waters, where they linger near the seafloor to hunt for burrowing invertebrates.
Más definiciones de trunkfishDefinición de trunkfish en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.