Definición de trustworthy en inglés:
Able to be relied on as honest or truthful: leave a spare key with a trustworthy neighbour
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A caring neighbour both honest and trustworthy, he loved the affairs of the day.
- You prefer to describe yourself as dependable, honest, practical and trustworthy.
- Trust is in truth unlikely to be restored for so long as politicians try and prove that one side is more honest and trustworthy than the other.
reliable, dependable, honest, full of integrity, worthy of trust, honourable, upright, principled, true, truthful, as good as one's word, ethical, virtuous, incorruptible, unimpeachable, above suspicion;
responsible, sensible, level-headed;
tried and trusted, tried and true, safe, secure, sound, guaranteed, unfailing, foolproof, never-failing, reputable
informal on the level, sure-fire
North American informal straight-up
- Example sentences
- Such principle assumes that people can be motivated to behave trustworthily by trustful actions.
- In other words, the partners behave trustworthily because it is in their own interest.
- With the intention of trustworthily representing the different recommendations and gratefulness from our clients, we have maintained texts in its original language.
- Example sentences
- Those age-old perceptions of prudence, integrity, decency and trustworthiness appear to count for less these days.
- He added that the people in the diocese were aware of the goodness and trustworthiness of ‘the overwhelming majority of our priests’.
- A reasonable level of competence is implicit, as are trustworthiness and honesty.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan