sustantivo[mass noun] Biochemistry
- A compound, of which serotonin is a derivative, produced from tryptophan by decarboxylation.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A heterocyclic amine; chemical formula: C8H6NCH2CH2NH
- They suggested that elevations in serotonin and tryptamine were responsible for the clinical symptoms see with this syndrome.
- The yucca phenotype derives from overexpression of a flavin monooxygenase like enzyme that oxidizes tryptamine to N-hydroxyl-tryptamine in vitro.
- Studies of this FMO-like enzyme in yucca revealed that the enzyme most likely catalyzes the oxygenation of the compound tryptamine.
Más definiciones de tryptamineDefinición de tryptamine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.