- A private romantic rendezvous between lovers: a moonlight trystMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The Poet's Bridge evokes thoughts of romantic trysts, languid lovers and passionate verses.
- And as usual, they have a couple of dates and run off for a romantic tryst somewhere.
- Amberley Castle is surrounded by Sussex countryside, has an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts and beautiful courtyard gardens, including a rose arbour for romantic trysts.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
- Keep a private, romantic rendezvous with a lover: (as noun trysting) a trysting placeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The two then ended up traveling and trysting together through several states.
- They were then trysting places of choice for teenagers.
- If we were leaving to find a spot to tryst, wouldn't they expect us to do it with a little more discretion?
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But if palimony were at issue, neither of the trysters could have collected, at least not in New Jersey.
- The two timid trysters head off to the seashore to find an appropriate way to express their unspoken love.
- The same hour the next evening found him again at the same place; but Eustacia and Wildeve, the expected trysters, did not appear.
late Middle English (originally Scots): variant of obsolete trist 'an appointed place in hunting', from French triste or medieval Latin trista.