(also tsessebe or sassaby)
- A topi (antelope) of a race found mainly in southern Africa.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Damaliscus lunatus lunatus, family Bovidae. Alternative name: bastard hartebeest
- There were enough impala that soon I too was saying casually, ‘Oh, more of them,’ but there were other antelopes as well: kudu, tsessebe and red lechwe, with their horns curving madly in distinctive shapes.
- But by description, the tsessebe is hartebeest in appearance and has a long face and sloping back similar to the hartebeest.
mid 19th century: from Setswana.
Más definiciones de tsessebiDefinición de tsessebi en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.