Definición de tuba en inglés:
1A large brass wind instrument of bass pitch, with three to six valves and a broad bell typically facing upwards.
- She plays the violin, viola and piano, while Antonin plays the viola, cello, double bass, tuba, guitar and recorder.
- While they were eating, a small jazz band in the corner, made up of only a trumpet, trombone, clarinet, tuba, flute, and drums, provided music.
- Exhausted musicians huddle in doorways puffing on cigarettes and cradling warm coffee, trying to work the feeling back into limbs gone numb from nearly six kilometres of marching and holding heavy white tubas and bass drums aloft.
1.1A powerful reed stop on an organ with the quality of a tuba.
- The ensuing fugue is more dramatic - some quite powerful playing here, using both a concert pianist's finger technique and the orchestral sounds available to the romantic organ, complete with pedal solos and tuba stop.
- The Tuba Stop is a significant stop as it is a loud reed stop.
- This piece was originally written to showcase the tuba stop on the organ at Liverpool cathedral.