- A bacterium that causes tuberculosis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Tuberculosis is an infection caused by a germ called the tubercle bacillus or Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Depending on concentration, iodophors have a wide range of activity against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, tubercle bacillus, fungi, and viruses and some activity against bacterial spores.
- Prevention, through public-health measures, including antispitting ordinances and the disposal of infected milk and meat, became a first line of defense after Koch identified the tubercle bacillus in 1882.
Más definiciones de tubercle bacillusDefinición de tubercle bacillus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.