Definición de tuberose en inglés:
A Mexican plant with heavily scented white waxy flowers and a bulb-like base. Unknown in the wild, it was formerly cultivated as a flavouring for chocolate; the flower oil is used in perfumery.
- Polianthes tuberosa, family Agavaceae
- Cooling fountains mask traffic noise, while hummingbirds and butterflies explore the charms of tuberoses, heliotrope, and other plants chosen for their sensual appeal.
- Fragrant tuberoses, jackmentias, succulent cactus varieties, the milky bush and palm varieties, including the Royal Palms, can be used for avenue borders.
- There, after tilling and amending the soil, he planted roses, perennials, and a smattering of seasonal tubers, such as dahlias and tuberoses.
adjetivoVolver al principio
variant spelling of tuberous.
Definición de tuberose en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan