Definición de tubifex en inglés:
A small red annelid worm that lives in fresh water, partly buried in the mud. Also called bloodworm.
- Genus Tubifex, family Tubificidae, class Oligochaeta
- Artificial plants will suffice (unless you intend to breed your fish), but the glowlight tetra finds that real plants are a delicacy along with its usual fare of tropical flake food, tubifex worms, and brine shrimp.
- When T. tubifex was exposed to soil contaminated with mixtures PCBs and other organic pollutants there was a decrease in reproduction and development.
- The food was a mixture of commercial tropical fish food, commercial guinea pig chow, freeze-dried tubifex worms, finely sifted silt, and puppy vitamins.
Definición de tubifex en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia