1A length or lengths of metal, plastic, glass, etc., in tubular form: use the plastic tubing to siphon the beer into the bottles
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I slipped short lengths of plastic tubing on top to give the fingers thickness.
- Using a long piece of plastic tubing, carefully siphon off the clear liquid into a clean container.
- The device, which consisted of a foot-operated pump, clear plastic tubing attached to large plastic cups, was supposed to enlarge by creating a vacuum.
2North American The leisure activity of riding on water or snow on a large inflated inner tube.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For the adrenaline junkies, jet skis, water skiing and tubing are just a few examples of the water sports available at the beach.
- When not fishing, Gary enjoys inner tubing on the lake with his two sons in Wisconsin
- Investigators said it appeared the pair were tubing on the lake when the man struggled to return to the boat and went under the water.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: tub¦ing
Definición de tubing en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda