- Point (brickwork) with coloured mortar so as to have a narrow groove which is filled with fine white lime putty allowed to project slightly: the underlying brick was tuck-pointed and natural wood window frames installed (as noun tuck-pointing) the chimney needed tuck-pointingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Repairing cracked mortar is called tuck-pointing.
- The house outside my window needs to be tuck-pointed.
- The brick has been tuck-pointed, windows have been restored, and some window framing was replaced.
Más definiciones de tuck-pointDefinición de tuck-point en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.