sustantivo (plural igual)
A small stout-bodied dolphin with a grey back and pinkish underparts, living along the coasts and rivers from Panama to Brazil and in the Amazon.
- Sotalia fluviatilis, family Delphinidae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Mix altruism with hedonism for ten days by helping Brazilian scientists study the sensitive tucuxi dolphin off the lush island of Ilha do Cardoso, in the Cananéia Estuary, south of São Paulo.
- But it is the face that is most arresting: compared with the tucuxi's neat, smooth head, the boto's bulbous forehead seems misshapen, like a troll's or a dwarf's.
- In comparison, the tucuxi, one of the smallest dolphins, is about 5 feet long and 100 pounds.
Definición de tucuxi en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.