Definición de tumble dryer en inglés:
A machine that dries washed clothes by spinning them in hot air inside a rotating drum.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Heating is by electric storage units and each house has a washing machine, a tumble dryer and a microwave.
- You have to put all your clothes into an electricity-eating tumble drier instead of letting them dry naturally in the fresh air.
- It seems the filter fell off the back of the tumble dryer's drum.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I wash and tumble-dry everything over the weekend.
- Their uniforms are washed and tumble-dried every night, but on the way to school they find everything they can to get as dirty as possible.
- No-one in my family likes the feel of jeans when they've been tumble-dried so I brave the cold to hang them up.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda