Definición de tumble dryer en inglés:
A machine that dries washed clothes by spinning them in hot air inside a rotating drum.
- Heating is by electric storage units and each house has a washing machine, a tumble dryer and a microwave.
- You have to put all your clothes into an electricity-eating tumble drier instead of letting them dry naturally in the fresh air.
- It seems the filter fell off the back of the tumble dryer's drum.
- Example sentences
- I wash and tumble-dry everything over the weekend.
- Their uniforms are washed and tumble-dried every night, but on the way to school they find everything they can to get as dirty as possible.
- No-one in my family likes the feel of jeans when they've been tumble dried so I brave the cold to hang them up.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia