Definición de tumefy en inglés:
verbo (tumefies, tumefying, tumefied)[no object]
Become swollen: (as adjective tumefied) the tumefied face, the swollen and blackened eyes and lips
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Her abdomen was swollen, her six breasts had tumefied and turned pink, poking through her fur, sometimes leaking droplets of milk.
- The vacuum cup creates suction causing the surface tissue to tumefy or bulge into the cup.
- The cup is drained of air and applied to specific areas of the body causing the skin to tumefy, or swell.
- Example sentences
- For 2 years, this tumefaction slowly enlarged.
- Doctors look for skin disease, serious disability, anthropathy, lymph problems, struma tumefaction and icterus.
- Examination revealed a tumefaction, draining a whitish secretion from the scar of the biopsy.
Words that rhyme with tumefyhumify
Definición de tumefy en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia