- A two-pronged steel device used by musicians, which vibrates when struck to give a note of specific pitch.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is this essay that, when struck as if a tuning fork, vibrates through all the other essays.
- Other resonant devices like chimes, tuning forks and gongs are utilized by professionals.
- This phenomenon is similar to the vibrations that can be produced in a tuning fork when it is struck by sound waves.
Más definiciones de tuning forkDefinición de tuning fork en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.