- An industrial kiln in which ceramic items being fired are carried on trucks along a continuously heated passage.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For economic and ecological reasons waste heat of the tunnel kiln is used for heating drying chambers.
- The tunnel kiln is a car pushing type continuous kiln consists of preheating, firing and cooling zones.
- Some tunnel kilns reach length of some 100 metres, where by the finish product comes at the end.
Más definiciones de tunnel kilnDefinición de tunnel kiln en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.