- The Turks, the Turkish government will strongly oppose that.
- Turkey and Turks have an historical responsibility for region and us.
- The shared part of the Armenian diet is the Mediterranean foods widely familiar among Arabs, Turks, Greeks.
- The history of rise and decay repeated itself after the Osmanli Turks appeared on the scene.
- The Field of Blackbirds marked the spot where Serbs and Ottoman Turks had fought themselves to a bloody standstill in the 14th century.
- In 1526, a young Hungarian king fell in a battle with the Ottoman Turks.
young from Old English:
Young and youth (Old English) are from the same ancient root as Latin juvenis ‘young’, source of juvenile (early 17th century) and rejuvenate (early 19th century). The good die young is a proverb from the late 17th century, but the idea goes back to the ancient Greek playwright Menander, who wrote: ‘Whom the gods love dies young.’ A young turk is now a young person eager for radical change, a meaning that comes from the Young Turks who carried out the revolution of 1908 in the Ottoman Empire and deposed the sultan Abdul Hamid II.
Palabras que riman con Turkberk, berserk, Burke, cirque, dirk, Dunkirk, erk, irk, kirk, lurk, mirk, murk, outwork, perk, quirk, shirk, smirk, stirk, work
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: Turk
Definición de Turk en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.